Concierge and Care at your Home
For those that desire the utmost in neurological care, we are proud to offer CONCIERGE CARE.
It is important to bear in mind that, irrespective of the particular type of care selected by our patients, we adhere to the STANDARD OF CARE in medicine and practice medicine according to the hippocratic oath. However, a patient that selects CONCIERGE CARE enjoys an enhanced experience and greater accessibility. The highly personalized program of medical care available through the CONCIERGE CARE model provides the treating physician with the control of the patient’s treatment program, not the insurance company.
We appreciate that many patients have inflexible or irregular schedules or unusual needs, and we believe that adapting our services to a patient’s special needs is crucial in order for the patient to maximize the experience. Our CONCIERGE CARE program was specifically designed for patients that prefer or require a more highly personalized consultation and treatment program.
CONCIERGE PATIENTS are offered additional services and amenities such as:
- Coordination of medical care with other health providers on dates and times designated by the patient
- Additional face-time with the doctor during office visits and additional time during telephone consultations
- Scheduled consultations on days and times that meet the patient’s needs
- Additional physician follow-ups
- Telemedicine consultations via HIPPA compliant web based methods – consultations can be conducted in the privacy and comfort of your home or place of work or remote location as dictated by the patient. ** (Medical conditions and/or circumstances may require that a medical consultation occur in our office. If this occurs, the patient will be afforded high priority and flexibility regarding scheduling.)
- 24 hour/7 day a week access to the doctor and private access via mobile phone
Our office does not bill your insurance company for services provided through the CONCIERGE CARE program. We can, however, assist you with your submission of a claim to your insurance company for certain services and guide you through the reimbursement process. We cannot guarantee that your insurance company will reimburse you for all or a portion of the charges paid to our office. Payments made to our office are nonrefundable.
For the CONCIERGE CARE program please contact our office to discuss the fee structure.
We are proud to offer Remote High Quality Care with easy use of your personal or work computer, laptop, tablet, or cell phone. This service involves quicker access for acute and routine visits (where medically appropriate to replace in-office visits), appointment times convenient for you, being able to avoid traveling, as well as the ability to maintain your appointment and obtain the advice you need while away. This is a more convenient way of continuing to receive your highly comprehensive neurological care.
Boutique Neurological Care, where standard of care and academic-based philosophy are elevated by accessibility and comfort.
Compassionate, personalized, and relationship-based approach in the comfort of your home, office, or at our practice.
Membership-based neurological care with limited enrollment as doctor spends unlimited time with you and your family
- Comprehensive and meticulous evaluation and management
- Unlimited concierge visits
- Elevated home care for patients with cognitive and physical disabilities
- Unlimited 24/7 access to the Doctor via cell phone
- Premiere integration of treatment plan and services with your Primary Care Provider, Care Manger, Physical Therapist, and home staff, as well as elite network of dieticians, medical specialists, radiology and acute care facilities, and others, provided by the Doctor and our dedicated Concierge Practice Manager and Patient Coordinator
“When you are one of the few that a doctor dedicates their time to, your specialty care looks entirely different”